Hi, I’m Emma Stevens and in July I was classified as a Grade II para dressage rider.
On 26th June 2007 I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. It explained the odd symptoms of sensation loss, over reaction to touch and blind spots in my vision I’d been having for the last couple of years. I was just 23 years old.
In the early hours of 4th July 2007, just 8 days after my diagnosis. My much loved pony Fudge gave birth to a gorgeous foal who I named River.
This was the start of a very special journey.
Check out my latest competition results here: https://britishdressage.online/rider_results/99219
- Abbey Farm Competition 9th November 2019
- Autumn British Dressage East Camp
- My article with the MS Society UK
- Windmill Farm 7 September 2019 Competition
- Competition at Essendon and Epping Forest
- Where it all began – 25 years ago today!
- Training and online dressage
- Some Pictures From Bury Farm
- Para Equestrian British Dressage Grade 2 Test 10 Bury Farm 6 August 2019